Fuel your Future
At KPMG we are committed to fuelling New Zealand’s Prosperity, not only for our clients but also our communities. It drives everything we do to make our country a better place to live and work.
We’re so lucky to live in New Zealand, a land of almost limitless potential. We have a diverse and rapidly developing multicultural population, our business environment is well recognized as one of the most open, honest and transparent in the world, and opportunities to succeed abound.
Our client portfolio includes plenty of iconic New Zealand companies, in fact, we work with a significant number of the country’s top 100 organizations. While that’s a big achievement, we see it as just the starting point. We want to help fuel the prosperity of more people across New Zealand, especially our smaller private enterprises, which are bursting with potential.
When you join KPMG, you’ll be heading on a pretty exciting journey. With our sector focus, we take a 'OneFirm' approach, underpinned by living and breathing our values every day. Together, we can make New Zealand an even greater place to live.
To find out more about how we Fuel Prosperity for our clients, communities and how KPMG can Fuel your Future explore these pages to find out more!
How do we recruit?
What can you apply for?
KPMG NZ recruits over 150 talented graduates and interns every year across our 7 offices (Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Timaru, Wellington, and Ashburton).
We have six main business areas – Tax, Audit, Advisory, Enterprise, Deal Advisory and Lighthouse with opportunities in each. To gain a better understanding of our business areas and what they offer, visit our careers page.
What do we offer?
There are so many reasons to choose KPMG. Here are just some of the perks of working for a big international name:
- Tailored in-house training from your division to support your chosen career path
- Your choice of professional accounting qualification – either CA ANZ or CPA Australia
- Paid study/exam leave (currently 18 days across the CA ANZ or CPA Australia programmes)
- Access to the CA ANZ and CPA Australia Foundations Programmes, for non-accounting students
- a $2,000 clothing allowance for grads (or $1,000 for interns)
- One paid day per year for volunteer work
- Chance to join the ‘KPMG Social Club’, who organize events throughout the year such as the themed Winter Ball, Wine Tasting, Sports Days and more
Kiwi grads are always highly sought after by global offices in the KPMG network. So if you’re keen to experience a different country and culture (and build your professional network), there’s a good chance we’ll make it happen!
- Each year we send around 50 grads on short-term secondments of 3-6 months
- Destinations include: The US, Canada, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Belgium, Denmark, Mongolia, Vietnam and many more
Want to know more?