KPMG Consulting Graduate (2020 Start)KPMG
2 weeks ago
6th August 2019 9:00am
6th September 2019 11:55pm
Our Consulting team is one of the fastest-growing teams in KPMG and is widely respected for our range of management and risk consulting solutions and our depth of capability.
At KPMG we design and deliver a wide range of services that help organisations to overcome and respond to significant challenges or opportunities – and in so doing perform better operationally, financially, and strategically, as well as ensure that they meet external regulation and scrutiny.
We're an issues-based consultancy that uses a significant toolkit of global, regional and locally based KPMG methodologies, approaches, solutions, IP and experience, to resolve our clients' specific problems and help them capitalise on their opportunities
During this recruitment period we are placing a particular focus on Risk skill sets, ideally those who have studied Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
Our Risk Consulting practice provides independent, jargon-free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help clients proactively and reactively manage their technology risks in the areas of cyber security, IT risk management, IT internal auditand IT general controls assessments.
The practice is an exciting and challenging environment, which enables our specialist technology consultants to offer services in IT Effectiveness, Technology Business Management, Project and Programme services, System and Technology Sourcing and Selection and IT Process Improvement.
Can Consulting fuel your future? Definitely if you:
- want to solve client challenges and unlock their opportunities and potential
- love the unexpected and enjoy huge variety in what you do
- want to learn about your strengths and preferences before specialising in any area
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
- been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
- begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
- provided both tech and non-tech strategies and solutions to your clients
- held visual strategy meetings or client workshops to find the root cause of any issue
- joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
- made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
- maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
- fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from KPMG New Zealand and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).
As a Consulting Graduate or Intern at KPMG, you’ll work on anything from Business Strategy, Customer Experience, Supply Chain, Project and Program Management, Process Automation, Technology Strategy, IT Risk and Compliance, Cyber-Security, Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Forensics.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
Think we can Fuel your Future? Why not come and meet us either at Campus or one of our KPMG offices.
All our events can be found on our Eventbrite page. Register now to secure your spot!