KPMG DDX Private Enterprise GraduateApply Now
DDX PRIVATE ENTERPRISE
Are you ready to make an impact from day one? Our Private Enterprise practice works alongside New Zealand’s privately-owned businesses to help them meet their business goals.
Our advanced in-house tools and solutions have enabled us to win key outsourcing engagements with some of New Zealand’s leading financial institutions.
The Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) team is a specialist area within Private Enterprise. Our services are specifically designed to help our clients achieve cost-efficiencies and gain better process control and visibility of their compliance obligations
Our extensive client base includes a number of prominent high net worth individuals and well-known brand names throughout New Zealand and internationally.
Can DDX Private Enterprise fuel your future? Definitely if you want to:
· get a solid grounding in compliance and training to build your technical knowledge
· work on a wide variety of issues, from GST to land transactions and much more
· develop both your logic and creativity skills
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
· met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
· been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
· begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
· integrated into a talented and vibrant team who teach and support you
· helped navigate some of New Zealand’s largest business compliance requirements
· joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
· made connections for life and built on your compliance skillset
· maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
· fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a DDX Private Enterprise Graduate or Intern you will expand on the skills you have learned at university, but you’ll also learn plenty of new skills. You’ll learn about DDX’s service offerings, how KPMG operates and the basics (tax, accounting, technology etc) for your specialist area. You’ll also learn about the different technologies and processes we use to deliver our work, and other skills such as project management and how to present.
You’ll be allocated clients to help with providing services. As you learn more and become more confident, you’ll also be able to take more ownership of driving the client engagement. You will get to experience a variety of client work.
You’ll also be provided with all the support and training you need. This means you won’t be thrown in the deep end and you’ll have everything you need to succeed on your career pathway!
Think we can Fuel your Future?
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.