KPMG Deal Advisory Graduate - Insolvency (2020 Start)KPMG
2 weeks ago
6th August 2019 9:00am
6th September 2019 11:55pm
Our Deal Advisory team is helping to fuel New Zealand’s prosperity, by providing valued advice to clients across a wide range of industries.
We advise buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders and financial investors in what is an increasingly complex financial market. We’re a close-knit team with plenty of cross-functional collaboration.
Business today is under more pressure than ever to deliver better results for stakeholders. Whether a client is buying, selling, partnering, seeking funding or fixing/restructuring, the process can be complex and risky. Within Deal Advisory at KPMG you could be involved in Corporate Finance work, mergers and acquisitions, transaction services, business valuations, restructuring and insolvency, or financial modelling.
Can Deal Advisory fuel your future? Definitely if you want to:
- build a strong corporate finance toolkit covering analysis, financial modelling and consulting
- combine deep sector knowledge with superb analytic tools and technologies
- apply a global mind-set with local expertise to find client solutions
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
- been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
- begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
- integrated into a talented team of specialists who teach and support you
- joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
- helped navigate complex and often fragmented client processes
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
- made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
- maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
- fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a Deal Advisory Graduate or Intern, you’ll gain exposure to a wide-ranging client base and work with an additional range of colleagues such as investment bankers, lawyers, economists and senior government officials to make sure our clients can stay out in front of the issues and make their decisions count.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
Think we can Fuel your Future? Why not come and meet us either at Campus or one of our KPMG offices.
All our events can be found on our Eventbrite page. Register now to secure your spot!