KPMG Deal Advisory Intern Nov 2021 - Feb 2022Apply Now
Deal Advisory Intern Nov 2021 - Feb 2022
Our Deal Advisory team is helping to fuel New Zealand’s prosperity: In an increasingly complex financial market, we help our clients assess how opportunities to buy, sell, partner, fund or fix a company can add and preserve value.
When you work in Deal Advisory at KPMG, you will work in a close-knit team of specialists providing valued advice to clients across a wide range of industries. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Corporate Finance work, mergers and acquisitions, transaction services, business valuations, restructuring and insolvency, or financial modelling. In order to help our clients navigate the complexity of these important transactions, you will collaborate and consult with colleagues in other divisions or locations for specialist knowledge and deep sector experience.
Can Deal Advisory fuel your future? Definitely if you want to:
- build a strong corporate finance toolkit covering analysis, financial modelling and consulting
- combine deep sector knowledge with superb analytic tools and technologies
- apply a global mind-set with local expertise to find client solutions
Within your first week at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
- enjoyed meeting with your wider team to discover each and everyone's roles
- begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- met your key clients and visited their offices, often working from their sites
- joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
- met with like minded people who are on the same aspiring journey as you
By the end of your internship at KPMG you’ll have:
- made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
- maybe been asked to represent KPMG again at other campus events and functions
- fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a Deal Advisory Graduate or Intern, you’ll gain exposure to a wide-ranging client base and work with an additional range of colleagues such as investment bankers, lawyers, economists and senior government officials to make sure our clients can stay out in front of the issues and make their decisions count.Apply now for Auckland Apply now for Wellington
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.