KPMG Office JuniorKPMG
Accounting Professional Services
1 week ago
6th December 2018 9:00am
31st December 2018 5:00pm
KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network and is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to private individuals, SMEs, multi-nationals, and Government agencies.
KPMG is focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand. By prosperity we mean shared wealth and lasting wellbeing for all New Zealanders. We believe that by helping New Zealand’s enterprises succeed, the public sector to do better, and our communities to grow, our country will also succeed and prosper. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being.
- We are looking for an Office Junior to provide efficient and effective administration support to the Partners and staff in our newly refurbished Hamilton office. This is an entry level office position and we are seeking a someone with a positive, can do attitude who is willing to turn their hand to the various tasks required in this role.
- Keep the tearoom, meeting rooms and boardrooms clean and tidy at all times; including cleaning dishes after each break
- Monthly grocery shopping for the firm
- Provide back up to Reception team
- Provide refreshments to clients
- Organise firm catering
- Administration duties such as photocopying, binding, filing, processing external mail and banking for the office
- Any other duties as required by Partners, Office Manager or other staff
- Highly supportive, flexible and adaptable
- Friendly, professional telephone and reception manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and self-motivated
- Competent user of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong client focus (internal and external clients)
- Candidates will need to have a Full New Zealand Drivers Licence to be successful in this role
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.