KPMG Private Enterprise Graduate - 5 Locations - Feb 2022 StartApply Now
Are you ready to make an impact from day one? Our Enterprise practice works alongside New Zealand’s privately-owned businesses to help them meet their business goals.
With over one thousand organisations our clients range from retail businesses to national trusts, from kiwifruit companies to manufacturers and government departments to personal investment portfolios.
We provide support in business planning, start-up financing, R&D incentives, business strategy and all of this is often underpinned by assisting with their Corporate and personal tax needs as well.
As a business grows Enterprise may assist with Financing and M&A, international expansion and even technology solutions. Regardless of an Enterprise client’s stage we recognise their business won’t be standing still and our team will understand what it takes for them to be successful!
Can Private Enterprise fuel your future? Definitely if you want to:
· gain invaluable experience across a range of industries, working with all types of clients
· build strong networks within the New Zealand business community
· work towards your CAANZ or CPA qualification
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
· met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
· been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
· begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
· met your key clients and visited their offices
· joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
· met with the L&D team to prepare a further study plan and how it will fit around your work
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
· made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
· maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
· fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
As a Private Enterprise Graduate or Intern, you’ll have plenty of variety in your work which will make the most of your studies and entrepreneurial streak, and will let you see how you’re making a difference and fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand’s small to medium businesses!
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.