WELCOME TO THE NZ KRAFT HEINZ CORPORATE GRADUATE PROGRAMME
This programme will be split into three sections: a week-long induction with both technical and corporate graduates, 4-week cross-functional learning across NZ sites, and a functional placement with a 10-month project.
During your first week induction, you will be introduced to each division in Kraft Heinz NZ, working alongside your graduate peers (both technical and corporate) to complete a range of onboarding case studies to get to know the business.
After your induction, you will travel to Hastings to spend 2-weeks at our 3 factories in the area, including our largest site in NZ, in the area. These weeks will provide insight into the behind the scenes operations, building your end-to-end knowledge of Kraft Heinz and the FMCG industry.
Some highlights of past Graduate onsite visits:
- Walking the production lines with Manufacturing
- The opportunity to mirror managers in the biggest cannery in the southern hemisphere
- A visit to the crops to watch the Agriculture team in action
- Exposure to innovation with R&D, creating new recipes for our beloved brands
- An understanding of how we deliver the highest standard products to our customers with Quality team
- A tour of the National Distribution Center to see the Supply Chain in action
Auckland Head Office and Field
You will then return to Auckland to spend the next 2-weeks back at the Head Office and on the frontline, heading in-store with our Territory Managers. You will be exposed to our Marketing, Finance and Category Development teams, whilst also getting the opportunity to see the Field team negotiate with Customer (supermarket) buyers.
Placement and Project
Following this you will go into the third phase of the programme, you will be assigned to a function within the corporate and commercial space working within the team on their Rituals and Routines. During this time, you will also work on a 10-month project which you will present to the business at the end of the year.
- Category Development
- Corporate Supply Chain
- Human Resources