Kraft Heinz - Continuous Improvement TechnologistApply Now
13th Sep 2020 12:00pm
Continuous Improvement Technologist
About Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Tomoana site produces some of New Zealand’s best known brands, including Wattie’s, Craig’s, Eta, Heinz, Chef and Champ. Significant growth and capital investment is currently taking place at the Tomoana site and we require a suitably qualified person to be part of the team to drive improvement as part of our 5-year innovation and expansion plans. This role reports directly to the Production Manager.
What we require from you:
- Lead the process of continuous improvement within a diverse manufacturing environment.
- Lead a range of improvement projects in the areas of cost, quality and safety.
- The self-motivation to explore the plant and work with its people to develop improvement ideas.
- Promote a performance-based culture that encourages ownership, continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, (preferably in a food-manufacturing environment); and/or a proven track record of results and continuous improvement in leading teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading change.
- A never say die attitude when it comes to problem solving and delivery of critical targets set by the business.
- Think and act like an owner with a “can do” approach accompanied by positive and urgent behaviour.
- Deliver on what you say you’ll do, always maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
We are a Company that is dynamic and exciting, and one which dreams big. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a culture that is transparent, collaborative and one where you can make a difference every day, then this is the place for you. Kraft Heinz promotes a culture of ownership and meritocracy, that you could be a part of.
If you think you are up for the challenge that this role offers, then don’t hesitate, apply NOW!