Kraft Heinz Graduate Programme 2020Kraft Heinz
Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Auckland / Hastings
2 weeks ago
5th April 2019 1:00pm
5th May 2019 11:55pm
The Kraft Heinz Graduate Programme is not just a job. It is an unparalleled opportunity to jump-start your career. Instead of specific degrees from particular disciplines, we look for fresh thinkers – graduates who are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and enjoy working collaboratively.
Be open minded with where your career may take you. Be prepared to question and challenge the status quo and innovate in areas where others fear to tread. Own your own career today by completing our Graduate Programme Application.
To apply we need:
- Your CV (no cover letter is needed)
- Your academic transcript (unofficial is fine)
- If you have a work vise - the specific details of your visa
Included in the application are two long answer questions (200 words). To help you prepare in advance we have provided the questions below:
- Tell us why you’re excited about launching your career with Kraft Heinz?
- Kraft Heinz is a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and adaptability. Please briefly tell us about a time when you demonstrated flexibility or adaptability.
To find out more about Kraft Heinz check out their employer profile here: https://nxtstep.co.nz/employers/kraft-heinz/overview
Please note: The Assessment Centre will be held on the 30th and 31st of May, you will need to be available to attend both days up in our Auckland office.
Apply now here: https://campaign.vieple.com/c/eVbBPd6NV8
|Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Kraft Heinz New Zealand and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).|