Kraft Heinz-Watties Graduate Programme 2021Apply Now
25th Mar 2020 12:00am
1st May 2020 11:55am
Kraft Heinz-Watties Graduate Programme 2021
Own the role, own your future
Your CV (no cover letter is required)
- Your academic transcript (an unofficial version is fine at this point)
- If you hold a work visa – the specific details of your visa.
Included in the application are three long answer questions (200 words). To help you prepare in advance we have provided the questions below:
1. Tell us why you’re excited about launching your career with Kraft Heinz?
2. Kraft Heinz is a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and adaptability. Please briefly tell us about a time when you demonstrated flexibility or adaptability.
3. (for those with recent work experience) What did you learn from your recent work experience, and how do you think this will translate into a role with Kraft Heinz?
The Kraft Heinz New Zealand Talent Team