CRM & Retail Coordinator - L’Oréal LUXE – Auckland BasedApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Fast Moving Consumer Goods
18th Sep 2019 12:00am
17th Oct 2019 12:00am
- Ensure day-to-day support in the areas of Retail IT field support, including Desktop/Server/LAN and POS software support
- Work with the L’Oréal NZ IT team on retail IT projects to evolve Retail IT in accordance with the growth of Retail strategy from the Group. Projects include but not limited to POS software upgrades, hardware upgrades, and new system requests from ANZ and L’Oréal Zone.
- Liaison with L’Oréal Zone/ANZ Retail IT teams to deliver best solutions and manage deliverables to support the business needs.
- Build solid business relationship with Retail key users in ANZ. Bridge business and IT to support ANZ to expand the Retail growth.
- Ensure correct and timely follow up on requests and incidents, in line with SLA
- Ensure all installations are in line with the standards and policies
- Ensure regional/global enhancements or changes are implemented pro-actively
- Assist in managing external providers and outsourcing partners where applicable
- Act as an escalation contact from the business and support partners for POS related issues
- Provide field support to Retail operations team and business projects that require field services
- Support and monitor all Retail IT systems including MARs and MyLancome CRM programme.
- Training and education of retail and head office users on relevant Retail IT matters
- Responsible for actioning the Group’s Retail Internal Controls
- Assisting the Commercial and Retail teams with day to day duties
- Must be tech savvy, some experience with previous POS systems and IT is a preference
- CRM experience preferred
- Knowledge of retail business processes is important, cosmetic/beauty industry knowledge an advantage
- Some knowledge on new IT technologies
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to nurture and develop relationships with your stakeholders
- Drive to work for a company and division that is supportive and invests in learning and development
If this is the position that you have been waiting for, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from L’Oréal and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)