Company Driver - TaurangaMainfreight
Logistics & Supply Chain
2 weeks ago
7th May 2019 1:00pm
7th June 2019 11:55pm
Special People - Special Company!
It has taken people from all walks of life, with a common vision and focused attitude, to make Mainfreight one of New Zealand’s finest success stories. From our humble beginnings in the 1970’s with just one second-hand Bedford truck, we are now a global yet united team of over 7,000 strong. Will you be next to join us?
Our Mainfreight Mt Maunganui team is calling out to anyone looking at getting into the Transport industry as a company driver. We are looking for those who are up for a new and exciting challenge as Company Driver for Mainfreight Mt Maunganui, with the chance to eventually run their own business as an Owner Driver.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Point to point pick-up and deliveries
- Scanning pick-up and delivery notes
- Fork hoist loading (when required)
- Run planning
- Exceeding customer’s expectations
- Service with a smile
- Day to day vehicle maintenance (include truck wash)
You will be required to:
- Hold a class 2 licence and prove your knowledge/confidence behind the wheel
- Have a passion for running your own business
- Hold high regard for dedication and hard work
While this is a “Company Driver” role we are looking for team members with hopes to become Owner Drivers.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel this may be the career path you have been waiting for, please send your CV through to Anthony.Chadwick@mainfreight.co.nz
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Mainfreight and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).