Customs Broker - AucklandMainfreight
Logistics & Supply Chain
5 months ago
17th December 2018 12:00am
17th January 2019 11:55pm
The Mainfreight Group is a Global Supply Chain and Logistics solution providers. A proud New Zealand owned company, we have offices across Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
A position has become available for an experienced Customs Broker, based at our Mainfreight Air & Ocean Auckland branch.
You should have at least eight years solid entry writing New Zealand experience as a Customs Broker, along with excellent verbal, written and time management skills. You should also have a good understanding of all aspects of brokerage within our industry including:
- Food imports clearances – MPI and FSA requirements (eBACC)
- MPI and Customs inspections, CFS devans and redistribution
- Invoicing and administration - handling client queries from quotes, tracking to account enquiries.
- Classification of new clients products, setting up ORGs and contacts, handling upfront cash accounts
- Key Account management from start to finish
This role would suit someone from a small company background or developed through larger companies with these skills that has handled all brokerage requirements and possesses a broad tariff and industry knowledge of our industry to be able to handle the above requirements.
This is an exciting role that offers plenty of diversity and new challenges daily.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.