Customs Broker in NapierApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Logistics & Supply Chain
15th Oct 2019 12:00am
16th Nov 2019 12:00am
An exciting opportunity providing a career within the Customs and International freight industry has become available at our Mainfreight Air & Ocean Napier branch.
You should have at least three years solid entry writing New Zealand experience as a Customs Broker, along with excellent verbal, written and time management skills. You should also have a good understanding of all aspects of brokerage within our industry including:
- Food imports clearances – MPI and FSA requirements (eBACC)
- MPI and Customs inspections, CFS devans and redistribution
- Invoicing and administration - handling client queries from quotes, tracking to account enquiries.
- Classification of new clients products, setting up ORGs and contacts, handling upfront cash accounts
- Key Account management from start to finish
This role would suit someone that has handled all brokerage requirements and possesses a broad tariff and industry knowledge of our industry to be able to handle the above requirements.
This is an exciting role that offers plenty of diversity and new challenges daily.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a pre-employment Back Ground Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
Join us and play your part on an exciting journey, as we work towards our 100-year vision.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Mainfreight and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).