Export Operations - Mainfreight Air & OceansApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Logistics & Supply Chain
13th Oct 2019 12:00am
14th Nov 2019 12:00am
- Special People - Special Company!
It has taken people from all walks of life, with a common vision and focused attitude, to make Mainfreight one of New Zealand’s finest success stories. From our humble beginnings in the 1970’s with just one second-hand Bedford truck, we are now a global yet united team of over 7,000 strong. Will you be next to join us?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Mainfreight Air & Ocean in Auckland for an export operator to join our dynamic team. You’re the sort of person that when you meet someone who doesn't have a smile, you give them one of yours! Computer savvy, you know your way confidently around Word, Excel and Outlook and have excellent time management and attention to detail skills. You will be an excellent communicator who is confident communicating over the phone, on email and face to face.
You’ll be able to tick all these boxes too:
- Experience in international freight forwarding
- A Customs PIN number would be an advantage
- Be able to work within time frames/deadlines and work under pressure
- Work as part of a team and have a great sense of humour
- Be innovative, pro-active and a solution provider
- Be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Experience using CargoWise is an advantage but not essential
- A customs pin would be preferable but not essential
You’re a natural when it comes to customer care - your positive attitude and enthusiasm are infectious. Your customers come first and you’re always willing to go the extra mile, because that’s the Mainfreight way!
For people like you, Mainfreight offers excellent career opportunities. So join us, and join in on an exciting journey as we work towards our 100-year vision.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to Shannon Hegan: Shannon.Hegan@mainfreight.com
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Mainfreight and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).