Import and Export OperationsApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Logistics & Supply Chain
24th Oct 2019 12:00am
24th Nov 2019 12:00am
You will be the main Operator for this branch, reporting to the Branch Manager. This is a fantastic chance to work across all aspects of the Air and Ocean business both imports and exports. We are on the hunt for someone with experience who can hit the ground running and take control of the operations from the get go.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in international freight forwarding:
- Particularly imports
- A current customs PIN would be a real asset!
- Is a team player
- Thrives on exceeding customer’s expectations
- Enjoys a fast paced, fun and rewarding environment
Core responsibilities would include:
- Customer Service
- Import Operations
- Placing orders with overseas Agents
- Liaising with Transport, Shipping Lines, Internal and External Customers and branches in New Zealand / Overseas
- Customs Clearance
- Export Bookings
For people like you, Mainfreight offers excellent career opportunities. So join us, and join in on an exciting journey as we work towards our 100-year vision.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.