Passionate Part Time All Rounder in ChristchurchApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Logistics & Supply Chain
14th Nov 2019 12:00am
14th Dec 2019 12:00am
It has taken people from all walks of life, with a common vision and focused attitude, to make Mainfreight one of New Zealand’s finest success stories. From our humble beginnings in the 1970’s with just one second-hand Bedford truck, we are now a global yet united team of over 7,000 strong. Will you be next to join us?
- Loading and unloading freight
- General day to day administrative tasks
- Organising and tracking consignments for our customers
- Communicating with other branches, drivers and store team
- Data entry, manifesting, checking quality reports and internal computer systems
- Problem solving on a daily basis
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Confidence to make decisions independently while also being a strong team player
- Be someone who loves diversity and a challenge every day!
- Able to drive a forkhoist (not required as training can be provided)
- Loading experience (on the job training can be provided)
You will need to be a quick learner with a calm head and a sense of humour. Previous experience in transport environment would be advantageous but if the right person comes along we will provide extensive training and support.