Sales Extraordinaire - NapierMainfreight
Logistics & Supply Chain
3 weeks ago
29th April 2019 10:00am
29th May 2019 11:55pm
MAINFREIGHT AIR & OCEAN - NAPIER
The Mainfreight Group is a Global Supply Chain and Logistics solution providers. A proud New Zealand owned company, we have offices across Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
The Art Deco and Wine Capital of New Zealand is looking for a Sales Extraordinaire!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Mainfreight Air and Ocean Napier office to join our fast paced and vibrant team in a new Sales role which covers from Gisborne right through to Dannevirke.
We are looking for an exceptional person with a can do attitude and a great sense of humour that goes with it. Someone with the willingness to chase opportunities and can sell, sell, sell. Someone who is not afraid of hard work, and possesses great communication skills, great personal presentation and a strong desire to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to contribute to a healthy, energetic work environment. You will also have:
- Great attention to detail
- A competitive nature
- Existing Transport, Logistics or Air & Ocean experience
- A high level of comfort around IT applications
- Good time management and prioritising skills, with an ability to handle pressure from several directions at once
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- A passion for our business across all brands both Nationally and Globally
- Professional oral and written presentation and communication skills
- A desire for a long term career within our business and be prepared to deliver results
- Charisma and high energy as the role can be demanding
Day to day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- New business growth
- Customer Implementations
- Business Development – general enquiries and tenders
- Providing Branch Support where required
Sales is a great way to make a name for yourself to open up further opportunities within the company. We want a career-oriented team member who is serious about expanding our brand.
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com