Storeperson extraordinaire in BlenheimMainfreight
Logistics & Supply Chain
1 month ago
18th February 2019 9:00am
18th March 2019 5:00pm
Special People - Special Company!
Mainfreight is a brand which offers enormous scope for developing skills, knowledge, and experience. In the operations, you are a key player in our Mainfreight Blenheim Transport team. The role will enable you to develop at a fast rate, and the successful candidate will be expected to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the continual improvement of our services.
What we are looking for:
- You will be working with the Unload / Morning Crew, Monday to Friday 12am-10am
- A passion to “do it right first time”
- A “can do” attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the transport industry
- Experience unloading and checking freight off trucks
- Experience using a Forklift required
To be considered for this position you will need to pass a Pre-employment Background Check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
We offer the opportunity to be part of our global, united and passionate team with on-going career opportunities that only a world-class company like Mainfreight can offer.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.