Storeperson - WellingtonMainfreight
Logistics & Supply Chain
5 days ago
11th June 2019 9:00am
11th July 2019 5:00pm
Special People - Special Company!
An afternoon operations role has become available at Mainfreight Wellington, with the focus being on operational excellence while working within a committed tight-knit team. We’re looking for someone with the right attitude, drive, work ethic, and resourcefulness to join our growing branch.
This means applicants will need to possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic
- A commitment to operational excellence
- A conscientious attitude towards your work and support of the team
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- A burning desire to continue learning and developing an understanding of this specialty brand and network
- Ambition and passion for the business
- Pre employment background check and drug & alcohol test
The team in Wellington continues to grow across all areas, and we need our people to develop to meet the increasing demands of the business. This is your opportunity to join our family as we build a special brand in a unique sector, forging a new path as we do so. In return, we’ll offer plenty of training and opportunity, and a fantastic environment for you to succeed in your Mainfreight career!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested, apply now by sending your cv and cover letter to Haedyn Wicks: Haedyn.Wicks@mainfreight.co.nz