Melbourne Training Associates was established by two entrepreneurial teachers from New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We saw the need to provide personalised and effective teacher training, development and career opportunities in our part of the world.
We specialise in training, supporting and developing English language teachers in their teaching journey. We run the Cambridge University CELTA, and place teachers in roles in China. We also provide networks for jobs in South America, Europe and Asia, as well as locally.
Since 2010, we have trained over 1,000 English language teachers, who are teaching all over the world. We stay in touch with our graduates, continuing to help them find work and professional development opportunities.
To find out more about MTA, check out our website or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a friendly chat.
Join MTA if you:
- want a life-long internationally accredited teaching qualification
- already have a teaching qualification and want to start your teaching journey abroad
- are looking for an adventure before you settle into your career
- are keen to experience different cultures
- love teaching people who want to learn
- want to make a real difference for young learners in China