Melbourne Training Associates is working to attract the most talented and diligent graduates to be placed in public school roles (from Kindergarten through to High School) throughout China. Our partner in China will provide practical support with initial airport pick up, accommodation, guidance and support in settling into life in China. They will introduce you to other teachers and ensure you are able to adjust and enjoy a fun and interesting lifestyle.
While it is recommended to have a TESOL or CELTA qualification, it is not mandatory. If you would like to discuss an opportunity to teach in China as a graduate, contact Melbourne Training Associates on email@example.com.
What’s on offer:
- 1-year teaching contract
- Opportunities in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Wuhan
- Free return flights
- Free accommodation – fully furnished and within walking distance to your school
- Health insurance
- Free Mandarin lessons & Chinese curriculum training
- Competitive salary
Melbourne has an ever increasing number of students learning English. There are many opportunities for CELTA graduates. We have large universities here with language centres, where some of our graduates have found work. In the CBD there are numerous language schools, which actively ask MTA for their graduates. Many of our graduates have travelled to Melbourne to take our course and have not only enjoyed the course, but also this great city.
When you do your CELTA with MTA, we provide guidance and support in helping you find employment locally.
What’s on offer:
- a network of employers with potential job opportunities
- competitive hour rates: $48 in language schools and from $65 - $85 in language centres at universities.
- Flexible contracts
- on-going support and opportunities for professional development