MG Graduate Programme
MG Marketing’s Graduate Programme is a great place for candidates in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch to begin a successful career in Sales.
If you're not afraid of hard work, love getting involved and are looking for a graduate role within an exciting and long-term industry, apply with us at MG Marketing.
You will be expected to contribute, challenge others and get involved in specific areas of the business throughout a planned 52-week journey. This is a great place to start your career in a successful company and to grow your knowledge in Sales, Marketing, Operations, General management as well as other areas.
We take you away on an overnight trip to Wainui in Canterbury where you will participate in team building challenges followed by a training session with our external trainer. You then move on to the warehouse floor where you’ll learn the business by getting your hands dirty. Gaining varied business exposure and training from your first day, you'll experience rotations in many different areas of our organization. These rotations will give you a varied insight into the business and will show you the depth of knowledge our people have.
The different areas of the business you will be spending time in include: Warehousing, Administration, Banana Ripening, Domestic Procurement, Key Accounts, Branch Management, Sales, Internal Audit, Imports Procurement as well as spending some time visiting a grower to understand how their operation works.
Successful graduates will be motivated, possess drive and ideas to contribute to the success of our business. If that's you, MG’s graduate programme will put you on a path that experiences all core functions of corporate business.
The programme is designed to give you an overview of the company, and the knowledge and understanding of how the industry works. We will be following and encouraging you through your journey to set you up with the foundations for a successful career in our sales team.
Our Sales Representatives are not only the face of our company but are also a crucial part of the success and growth of the business. Our reputation as a market leader in the industry is due to the strong relationships our sales team maintain with our customers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MG MARKETING
- Attractive package including competitive salary, mobile phone, and laptop
- Working alongside the best in the business to learn essential industry skills
- Health and Wellbeing focused. This includes opportunities to compete in events as well as a login and registration to our online wellbeing system. The system is used to assist our staff with all aspects of their personal health and wellbeing.
- A guaranteed permanent position available at the end of the 12-month programme
- A chance to spend time in 12 different departments learning how each department contributes to the success of MG Marketing.
- Work within a company who values and rewards their staff
- Culture of long-serving staff
- Exciting internal development and training opportunities
- Progression opportunities
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL BE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A recent graduate from New Zealand University, Polytech, School, or any training institution
- Major in Agriculture, Management Studies, Commerce, Supply Chain, and Logistics
- Agricultural background
WE OFFER YOU:
- A 12-month graduate programme based in Wellington, Auckland or Christchurch
- A rotational structure designed to provide exposure and practical experience across all aspects of our business
- Access to the best specialist knowledge and industry leaders
- Mentoring and strong leadership
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply: Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org