Policy Graduate Programme
Graduate Applications are open from 6th July 2020
A career in Policy with Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | the Ministry of Education gives you the opportunity to help shape New Zealand’s education system. Our focus is on delivering excellent and equitable outcomes for our increasingly diverse population.
Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | the Ministry of Education has an extensive policy community with teams, covering areas of education from Pacific Education, Early Childhood, Māori Education, Tertiary, Learning Support, Infrastructure and International to name just a few!
Through working with Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga| the Ministry of Education you will have the opportunity to support improved outcomes for ākonga (learners), whānau and families, communities and wider New Zealand.
Be in it for the challenge
Our exciting structured 18 month development programme offers:
- A permanent role with Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | Ministry of Education
- Two rotations of policy teams which allows you to experience different areas of Policy that the Ministry provides
- formal educational training as well as on-the-job learning opportunities designed to challenge and stretch you
- a supportive development programme to provide you with feedback and guidance to help you progress
- a competitive salary
- the opportunity to be promoted to Policy Analyst at the end of your programme
Also, won’t be in this alone! There’s an awesome cohort of other graduates that will work and grow alongside you.