Case Managers – Western Bay of PlentyApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Bay of Plenty
NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
5th Nov 2019 12:00am
17th Nov 2019 12:00am
Permanent, Full Time (37.55 hours per week)
As a Case Manager, every day is busy and unique. It is a very rewarding as your work has a meaningful impact on people's lives. Being part of our team, you will work alongside clients to help awhi them into sustainable employment and other development opportunities.
As a Case Manager, you work towards this by ensuring clients:
- receive everything they need through accessing the full range of support options and assistance available
- connect to appropriate services, support networks and opportunities available
- access training and development opportunities to maximise employment success
- have the tools and skills they need to search for and secure work, CV writing, interview skills etc.
We provide a positive and diverse work environment where kotahitanga and team work are key to helping us work in partnership with our clients to achieve excellent outcomes. Comprehensive training is provided as well as on-going professional development. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.25am to 5.00pm. The salary range is $47,622 to $65,480 per annum (in line with skills, experience and performance).
How to apply
- Why do you want to be part of our team?
- What caring, voluntary work and/or mahi aroha have you been involved in and what skills did you gain from it?
- Please tell us about the skills and experience you will bring to the Case Manager role.
- You must be have NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application as this is a Level 4/5 ANZSCO position
- For further information or assistance email email@example.com or call Alan on (07) 921 8079
- We actively welcome and encourage applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- If you currently work for MSD please apply through your myHR careers portal at work.
Applications close: Sunday 17th November 2019 at 10.00pm
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Ministry of Social Development and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)