What can you expect?
From day one you will have a role with real career prospects, real responsibilities, and real opportunities to apply your degree. You will receive ‘technical on-the-job’ training to ensure you have the skills you need to realize your full potential.
Our three-year graduate programme consists of:
- Three unique one-year placements across our varied operational mills. You will receive a comprehensive overview of engineering across diverse processes and is a great opportunity to discover what pathway you would like to pursue.
- Each rotation is catered specifically to your development needs, ensuring you will get the best experience and will see you introduced to different people, processes, challenges, and successes.
Continuous training and development is key to growing your career and we support you by offering:
- Our New Professionals Programme that is designed to give you the best start in your profession by building on your current skill set and developing you into a future leader. Run over a two-year period and held in Port Kembla, Sydney, you will travel over twice a year with your graduate peers to meet up with graduates and cadets from BlueScope Australia.
- Internal courses (Incident Investigation, Health and Safety Representative training)
- Mentors to guide and support you on your career pathway
We give you the opportunity to build relationships, get exposure to a global corporation and most of all have fun while doing so!