1 week ago
14th August 2019 9:00am
18th August 2019 5:00pm
Are you ready to take the NxtStep into your professional career? We’re looking for a creative and team-oriented marketing graduate to join our team. Reporting to the GM, this is a great opportunity to make use of your skills in marketing and social media.
NxtStep is an online employment platform focused on the graduate market. We have transformed the way organisations promote and communicate career opportunities to tertiary talent around New Zealand. We are a passionate team who believe in helping younger people start their professional career.
About the role
The Marketing Graduate’s purpose is to assist the NxtStep team in successfully implementing and driving our marketing and social media strategy, maintain our databases, prepare proposals for our clients, and update our clients’ online profiles.
Key tasks include:
- Utilise your creative skills to create effective and vibrant campaigns to develop our social media presence.
- Create content (copy and graphics) for newsletters and EDMs.
- Creation and implementation of the social media strategy to successfully increase brand awareness.
- Managing NxtStep’s key databases and implementing initiatives to develop these.
- Make updates to the NxtStep website using our online administration portal adhering to our clients’ brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
- Working towards or completed a New Zealand based Diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience with video would be ideal but not required.
- Top-notch communication skills - both written and verbal are a must.
- Project management and organisational skills.
- Good eye for design – knows what looks good and what doesn’t.
Do you want to know more? Apply today with a copy of your CV and portfolio!