Junior Fund AccountantApply Now
Bachelors Degree or higher
9th Jan 2020 12:00am
8th Feb 2020 12:00am
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with all aspects of bookkeeping including reconciliations for SLWS, SLKS and SLUK
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters which includes monthly management accounts, annual financial statements and other periodic reporting, daily cash management and return on investments
- Assist with the preparation of PIE tax, annual tax returns, CRS and FATCA reporting due to the IRD
- Take an active role in the implementation of improvements in accounting processes to continually improve the quality of reported results
It is helpful that you:
- Have a university degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Are an energetic and adaptable self-starter
- Are proficient with MYOB financial package and MS Excel
This role is a permanent full-time role commencing as soon as possible.
Apply now with your covering letter and resume, as we'll be reviewing applications as soon as they're received.