NZX - Junior Oracle DeveloperApply Now
30th Apr 2020 12:00am
30th May 2020 12:00am
Junior Oracle Developer
As New Zealand’s Exchange we are passionate about working with our customers and stakeholders to grow the markets NZX operates, which generate wealth integral to New Zealanders’ prosperity, and New Zealand companies getting ahead. To support the growth and development of our core markets business, and to ensure we are well connected to New Zealand investors, NZX owns Smartshares, New issuer of listed Exchange Traded Funds and manager of the SuperLife KiwiSaver scheme. NZX also provides wealth management services for New Zealand advisers via its Wealth Technologies business.
NZX is now looking for two Junior Oracle Developers who will be responsible for the continuous development and support of solutions that support electricity market operations.
The Energy IT team develops and maintains the enterprise systems that fulfill market specific roles for the Energy Markets for New Zealand: Pricing, Wholesale Energy Trading, Settlement and Clearing, and Reconciliation of electricity usage.
You'll be responsible for:
- Carrying out fixes and enhancements to existing applications
- Testing and deploying new applications, enhancements and/or fixes
- Ensuring technical documentation is relevant and up to date
- Participating in knowledge transfer sessions and required training sessions.
To be successful in this role, it is helpful that you have:
- Completed projects with extensive use of Oracle SQL
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL (preferable)
- Exposure to or experience in New Zealand Electricity Markets (preferable)
Here at NZX our people are our greatest asset. Join us and be a part of a culture that nurtures talent, embraces diversity and rewards outstanding performance.
Apply now with your covering letter and resume, as we'll be reviewing applications as soon as they're received.
IMPORTANT: All applications must complete and submit NZX’s application form with their CV in SEEK. You will find a copy of this and the job description here: https://www.nzx.com/about-nzx/organization-structure/careers/current-job-openings.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a software developer?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Please note: This information and all other NZX grad and graduate, intern and internship, and entry level opportunities on nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from NZX and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)