Who we are
We bring people from diverse backgrounds together to add their own individual brilliance to our teams and clients.
We're a global network of firms with over 250,000 people in 158 countries. In FY18, PwC worked with 429 Fortune Global 500 companies and +100,000 Entrepreneurial and private businesses. And here in New Zealand we have the leading reputation for consistent high quality, working with 92% of businesses on the NZX50. We also consult for some of the country's most famous sports stars, and our clients include businesses such as BNZ, Air New Zealand, Lewis Road Creamery, NZME and Spark.
Our ideas boost the performance of all sorts of organisations, and we tackle a wide range of business issues and commercial challenges. So it’s not surprising that we offer a huge variety of career paths for students across all areas of study. What does that mean for you? With us, you could grow to become a cyber security specialist, lawyer or tax specialist, a real estate adviser, digital consultant, an auditor or strategist and so much more.
Perks of the job
We understand that rewards are important too. That’s why our salaries are competitive and benefits are highly flexible. As well as opportunities for travel, secondments and relocation throughout our networks, your career with us could include:
- flexible working arrangements – choose a way that works for you
- dress for your day – flexible dress code
- charity volunteer leave – every year, you can receive two days paid volunteer leave
- the option to purchase an additional two weeks of leave
- gym membership discounts
- Chartered Accountant or Chartered Financial Analysis qualification support
- Secondments and rotations – you may have the chance to work in our other offices around New Zealand, or at a PwC firm elsewhere in the world
- life and income continuance insurance
- discounted health insurance
- access to our dedicated social club, offering various sporting, cultural and family events
- extras – choose a wide variety of discounted services and products from our suppliers.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.
You need opportunities to grow. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to develop as a person, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining.
We’ll provide ongoing opportunities for you to develop your business skills as well as your personal and technical skills. PwC also has a strong coaching culture which enables you to maximise the learning from your practical experience at PwC.
We recognise the importance of ongoing professional development and we are keen to support you every step of the way.
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.