PwC Scholarship 2019PwC
Auckland / Wellington / Christchurch / Dunedin / Hamilton / Hawkes Bay / Otago / Canterbury
6 days ago
11th June 2019 9:00am
31st July 2019 5:00pm
One of the most important choices you’ll make during your career will be your first. We can help you make the right choice, and build a career that will take you places.
The PwC Scholarship has been created to give you the best start possible. The programme provides young talent with financial and mentoring support during university, and is a great opportunity to build relationships and create new networks.
As a winner you will not only receive our financial support and mentoring help throughout your university studies and future career, but you will also have the chance to work at PwC during one of your University summer holidays.
With our Scholarship programme, you’ll be off to a great start:
- $7,000 towards your university fees and course related costs over the course of your degree
- a PwC staff member to mentor you during your study
- a paid Summer Internship to develop the foundation for your career
- access to business networks amongst the best and brightest minds in New Zealand at our social and scholarship events
- the opportunity to learn about what we do behind the scenes, so you can choose the career path that best suits you.
Your PwC mentor will be allocated to you before you start your first year of university, and they’re a current PwC staff member who’s passionate about helping you develop the skills you need for your career. They’re there to provide information about PwC and the different career opportunities open to you, and help guide your Summer Internship choice.
Who is eligible for a scholarship?
We're looking for students who want to have a meaningful career where they can be themselves and make their own mark on the world. To be successful, your PwC Scholarship application should show that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants should be a final year student at any secondary school in New Zealand.
- Applicants should have an alignment between their choice of study and our business areas, which include Assurance, Deals, Consulting and Financial Advisory Services – Tax, Private Business and Legal. Please take a moment to explore our Student Careers website for more information on this.
Applications are now open!
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from PwC and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)
Read through the information on scholarship.pwc.co.nz, and if you think you’ve got what it takes apply now!