Technology Risk & Business Controls Graduate positions - Feb 19PwC
1 month ago
14th December 2018 12:00am
21st January 2019 11:55pm
- Unique opportunity to join a market leading Risk Assurance team
- Working with a highly motivated team as a Graduate - your role will be varied and exciting
- Use you experience and learning to assist with a wide range of clients
Who are we?
Discover what being part of PwC is all about, gain insight into our culture and get the best start to your career. If you are looking for an exciting and diverse experience and the opportunity to be more than just a number, where you get to tackle complex and exciting business problems daily, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow then choose a career with PwC.
Our people make us the number one professional services firm in New Zealand. We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. Our clients partner with us because we’re more than number crunchers.
What you will be doing
You will work with creative and dedicated people in a varied team environment. Key aspects of the role include:
- Building safe and sustainable businesses that are both risk resilient and risk ready
- Giving clients better control, enabling them to operate with more agility and improve their performance
- Identifying and making recommendations to manage risks, while spotting opportunity for growth
- Being part of a team that works across a broad range of areas from IT Security, data analysis, internal audit systems and processes, project management, data analytics through to enterprise wide risk management
- Supporting a wide range of Systems and Process Assurance or Internal Audit related projects
What you’ll need to bring to the role
As a PwC Associate within Assurance you will be exposed to diverse pieces of work, ranging from external audit to internal audit, data analytics, IT and Project Assurance. With this in mind our Associates need to be agile, not narrow or binary in background, in course and/or experience. With a willingness to learn and adapt, as part of the team you’ll be at the forefront of our business, and will develop the skills and industry know-how needed to launch your career.
We’re looking for people with a technical bent (so ideally studying Info Systems or Computer Science) or an accounting background who flourishes working within a team. You’ll need to be eager to learn things, be curious and comfortable in an environment where you’ll always be using new tools, programmes and methodologies.
Why we think that PwC is a great place to work
In our innovative atmosphere, you’ll work with pioneering businesses, use market-leading tools and resources (some of which you won’t find anywhere else), and learn from the very best in the business.
We love it here and are convinced you will as well! This is a great opportunity to join a leading global firm in a role that offers variety, challenge and limitless opportunity. We are leaders in our field and if successful, you will join a global network of professionals working across national and international projects.
We also provide a range of benefits and support systems in order to ensure an excellent PwC Experience.