Do you want a meaningful career where you can be yourself and make your mark on the world?
The PwC Scholarship helps give young Kiwi talent the best start possible by providing financial support during university, a mentor and a paid Summer Internship. The skills, knowledge, and relationships you’ll build with us will benefit you for life.
The PwC Scholarship opportunity
We tackle a huge range of business issues and complex commercial challenges to boost the performance of all sorts of organizations. We know you want to stamp your mark on the world and we’re here to give you the opportunity, support, and confidence to do just that!
With our Scholarship programme you’ll be off to a great start:
- $7,000 towards your university fees over the course of your degree
- a PwC staff member to mentor you during your study
- a paid summer internship to develop the foundation skills for your career
- access to business networks amongst the best and brightest minds in New Zealand at our social and scholarship events
- the opportunity to learn about what we do behind the scenes, so you can choose the career path that best suits you.
To find out more and apply, visit pwc.co.nz/scholarship.