Red Badge Group - Event Operations CoordinatorApply Now
10th Nov 2020 12:00pm
Red Badge Group are looking for an Event Operations Coordinator to join our growing team in the Auckland Region. In this dynamic, fast-paced role you will be responsible for the coordination of some of Auckland’s largest Events from Sporting, Corporate & Seasonal Events, Concerts, Celebrations and Festivals.
Working closely alongside our Auckland Operations Managers, the primary purpose of this role is to effectively coordinate and ensure we are providing the best people, to deliver the highest level of customer service and crowd management in the New Zealand Events Industry.
100% New Zealand family owned, Red Badge Group is New Zealand's largest provider of crowd management services across stadia, music events, sporting events, conferences and exhibitions. Red Badge Group has a wide range of clients who we provide our customer service and crowd management services to including, Mt Smart Stadium, Western Springs Stadium, North Harbour Stadium & Trusts Arena and various major Events such as America’s Cup, Hidden Valley, Northern Bass, Six60, and many more!
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is both operationally & people minded and who has the drive, motivation and capability to learn, develop and work with our growing Auckland Team to provide the best Event Security, Customer Service & Hosting Services in the Auckland Region. This role will have exposure to all areas of Event Management and Coordination, including service enquiries, client interaction and partnerships, operational planning, whilst also resourcing and engaging, supporting & developing our outstanding team of people.
The goal of Red Badge Group is to deliver all factors which make an outstanding experience. We are seeking someone who is looking to grow with us into this exciting time and be a part of this objective. This role will be fully supported locally, as we go through a period of growth in the Auckland region.
As a part of the development of this role you will be engaged in the delivery of major events within New Zealand. The opportunities of this unique role are amazing; however it does require flexible working hours including nights and weekends in order to support all small and high profile events at all times.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Be involved and provide support to our Auckland Events team in the coordination, resourcing and implementation of events.
- Establish and maintain outstanding working relationships with all staff, stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure all events are adequately planned and resourced with personnel.
- Foster a high performing and exciting environment in order to be able to attract the best people.
- Constructively challenge current thinking and practice, offering new ideas, alternatives or improvements to existing products, services and approaches- we are always open to new ideas and efficiencies!
- Monitor and evaluate performance of working staff
Supporting and encouraging management and team. Our organisation is a great culture to be a part of!
Continued training and development opportunities within our organisation.
Be a part of Auckland’s biggest and best local and world-class events! It is awesome to see the end product of the work you do!
- A passion for being involved in, coordinating and leading great high performing teams
- People management skills- able to build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic/ teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain discipline and enforce minimum standards.
- Full clean New Zealand driving licence
Previous event management or coordination experience is advantageous, but not a requirement
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop to your potential in the Event Operations space, with the best company in the business.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for- apply now as we would love to hear from you.
Find out more about Red Badge Group and our graduate opportunities here!
If you are ready to apply, you can do so by sending in your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to the team via the button below