Red Badge Recruitment CoordinatorApply Now
18th Nov 2020 12:00pm
18th Dec 2020 11:55pm
An opportunity has come up to join our Auckland team to provide administration and coordination support; and to assist in sourcing and delivering effective and timely end-to-end sourcing, selection and recruitment services. This role will work closely alongside key personnel within our Auckland team, to work in both the casual and permanent recruiting and onboarding space.
We are looking for someone who is wanting to kick-start their recruitment/HR career and who will bring their skills, knowledge and experience to our business, to support and take ownership of the current recruitment systems and processes, in order to attract, recruit and onboard the highest-quality people within the business!
100% New Zealand owned, Red Badge Group is New Zealand's leading independent provider of Event Security, Hosting services & Permanent Security Guard Services. Red Badge Group has a wide range of clients who we provide our security, hosting and customer service focused security solutions to including, major Auckland Shopping Centres, Auckland Council Sites, Major Event Stadiums- Mt Smart Stadium, Trust Arena, North Harbour Stadium, Western Springs, and many more.
We are successful and growth-oriented and always strive for excellence in the services and personnel we provide. We are proud of all that we stand for, our values and commitment to our team, clients & customers. We really do care for our people!
Our Auckland Team are constantly expanding, and we are currently going through a period of growth. We are looking for an outstanding Recruitment Coordinator who will be responsible for the sourcing, selection and recruitment processes within our Auckland region. Key to the role will be driving our processes, communicating with key internal stakeholders, and having a clear focus and passion for people- our people are everything!
This role will be fully supported locally, and we are seeking someone who is looking to grow with us into this exciting time and through a period of growth in Auckland.
We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and commitment that will inspire both our internal stakeholders, teams and employees. The role will work closely with both our Events Team and Red Security Team, as well as with other functions in the Auckland branch including Resourcing and Admin. The role may require flexible working hours in order for our teams to find the right people to represent our company.
- Establish and maintain outstanding working relationships with all internal stakeholders, candidates and employees
- Be able to understand and act on the needs of our internal teams/ stakeholders & clients
- Be responsible for the end to end recruitment process, including supporting with the creation of advertisements, screening and calling of applicants & supporting with interviews & onboarding processes
- Be responsible for maintaining and running our online recruitment system and process- this is the main driver for all our internal recruitment!
- Be involved and assist in the coordination of employee onboarding processes and obtaining all relevant employment documentation
- Any Employee Admin including, record keeping, staff correspondence, booking of interviews & inductions, collecting & saving of all employment paperwork, entering of new employees into our database
- Able to run a fair and equal recruitment process for all people
- Effectively this role is responsible for recruiting hundreds of staff onboard our Auckland team, each year
- This role will focus on finding the best people, who have high-quality skills, knowledge and experience
- Excellent administration skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritise and stay on top of a process
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to meet targets
- Ability to understand, learn and use online systems
- This role is fast paced, we need someone who can think on their feet, has the ability to work independently (unsupervised) and within a team, and maintain a positive outlook!
- Are confident and have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to take on challenging tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of human resource/ recruitment policies and practices- having studied a recent Management or Human Resources Degree would be great and highly beneficial!
- Flexibility in work hours, if needed
- Full clean New Zealand Driving License and Criminal History Slate
This new Recruitment Coordinator role will prove to be an essential part of our Auckland team. These are exciting times ahead for our company and this is a brilliant opportunity to start and develop your career in a supportive, challenging and unique organisation!
If you think this sounds like you, please apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or head to our Facebook page or website to learn more! http://www.facebook.com/#!/RedBadgeGroup