Staffing & Logistics Coordinator AucklandRed Badge Group
Logistics & Supply Chain
1 week ago
14th March 2019 1:00pm
14th April 2019 11:55pm
Working closely alongside our Operations Managers, the primary purpose of this role is to develop, grow, roster and coordinate an outstanding team of people and deliver our promise of Best People - Trusted Solutions.
Red Badge Group is New Zealand's leading independent Security and Manpower provider with our focus being customer service. For this role, no security experience is needed as we are looking for an exceptional administrator who will lead the development and coordination of our staff across the Auckland region. Key to this fast-paced role will be continuous system improvement and development to ensure that we can respond to the increased demand that success brings. Bring your enthusiasm, drive and commitment to our positive workplace that will inspire both our employees and our customers.
In addition to the co-ordination of our people, the responsibilities will include:
- Creating an exceptional experience and culture for our employees which motivates and engages them.
- Creating efficiency, you will work with our Senior Leadership team to drive efficiency and create lean management practices within our operation.
- Foster a high performing and exciting environment in order to be able to attract the best people.
- Driving a partnership between our experienced operations management and our vast staffing pool.
- Delivering service excellence within a client environment
- Well developed computer and administrative knowledge/skills
- A high standard of written and oral communication
- Ability to maintain discipline and enforce minimum standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility regarding working hours including significant weekend availability
- New Zealand driving licence
Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of perseverance and patience within their leadership skills. There are exciting times ahead for our industry and for international events, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop to your potential, while you help develop the best company in the business.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com