Graduate Instrument EngineerRefining NZ
Whangarei / Northland
1 month ago
16th November 2018 12:00pm
9th December 2018 11:55pm
Are you a graduate Instrument Engineer that can help us optimise the reliability of the instrumentation infrastructure? We are seeking an ‘ideas' person to continuously improve maintenance strategies and work practices.
Can you help us optimise the reliability of the instrumentation infrastructure? We are seeking an ‘ideas' person to continuously improve maintenance strategies and work practices. The focus of this role is to provide technical advice and support to the various engineering teams on all matters relating to instrument plant and equipment and to assist in the maintenance and improvement of the integrity of these assets.
As New Zealand's only oil refinery this is a unique opportunity to join the team and work with experienced professionals to gain high quality knowledge and experience within the petrochemical industry.
Successful applicants will have:
- A Instrumentation Engineering degree
- An interest in the petrochemical industry
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound fact-based decision making
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- Self-motivation and initiative
- A "winning together" attitude
Successful applicants will be offered a four year fixed term agreement.
As a graduate engineer you can expect:
- Real-world experience in a unique engineering environment
- To have a line manager who will work closely with you to develop your career path
- Encouragement and support from experienced professionals
If you tick the boxes, apply today!