Credit Controller – mid Jan 2019 startRinnai
2 weeks ago
28th November 2018 11:00am
11th December 2018 5:00pm
Enjoy your Christmas break then start a new job fresh in the new year! You may be experienced or a graduate.
With a recognised brand of more than 40 years’ in New Zealand’s gas appliances domestic market, we are looking for either an experienced credit controller or you may be an accounting graduate looking for your first break.
Skills and experience
This is a replacement role as the person exiting leaves to study. Within the wider Finance & Administration team, this role joins another credit controller to report directly the accountant and exists to:
- Process weekly Wages payroll. Payroll information and transactions are processed, recorded and filed using Comacc payroll software. Ability to apply knowledge of employment law and Holidays Act to transaction processing.
- Debt collection. Resolving customer queries on their accounts….
- Reporting. Period reporting is required including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Pricing tables. Responsible for maintaining price books and customer pricing schedules using ERP software.
It is essential you have at least attained NCEA Level 2 or have previous accounting knowledge to be able to support the accountant.
- Free onsite staff carpark
- Incentive scheme
- Active social club
- Family Christmas party
- Staff BBQ / monthly
- Southern Cross Healthcare company subsidy
A full induction will help ensure your success in this role with training provided.
For the right candidate we can be flexible with the start dates and also offer flexible start and finish times to avoid the busy AKL traffic!
If interested please apply by clicking here!