Marketing Graduate – Sales Support Role – FMCGRogers Distribution Limited
Business & Commerce Fast Moving Consumer Goods Marketing Sales
5 months ago
18th December 2018 9:00am
19th January 2019 5:00pm
Rogers Distribution is a dynamic, fast growing, family owned company involved with our own brand to the FMCG industry in New Zealand.
This role would suit an energetic, highly organized and proactive individual to assist our successful sales team and administration team.
You will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and must be comfortable with early starts and some occasional weekend work. This role would be suited to a new graduate looking to develop their career.
The focus for you will be:
- assisting sales team with day to day information, sales presentations, general sales support.
- assisting sales team with sales planning and team development.
- reporting weekly/monthly sales and operational spreadsheets.
- assist sales team with merchandising and trade shows.
- assist with our International brands in sales support role.
- a can do attitude.
- minimum University or Polytechnic qualification Commerce degree.
- excellent communication skills.
- a passion for FMCG industry.
- excellent time management.
If you are keen to take a further look at this role, submit your application via the Apply Now link above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.