Ryman - Graduate Programme 2021Apply Now
18th Mar 2020 12:00am
12th Apr 2020 12:00am
If you are a graduating this year and looking to kick start your career with a successful and innovative organisation, we want to hear from you!
- Work in a fun, friendly, supportive team environment
- Tailored graduate programme to suit each individual
- Guaranteed job following completion of programme
About Ryman Healthcare
At Ryman we care about every single detail, the most important of which are our people. While we all have our own separate parts to play, we're all united by a single idea: providing our residents the best retirement living and care in the world - that is good enough for mum! It's why we get out of bed in the morning.
People who respond to our different methods, like our non-hierarchical structure and 'open door' managerial policy are the kind of people we're looking for. We are also looking for people who share the same ideals as us: kindness, passion and courage. People who care more about others than themselves and who want to make a difference. Sound like you?
About the Ryman Graduate Programme:
The Ryman Graduate Programme is a two-year rotational programme of work placements, education and improvement projects designed to support a small group of graduates to learn about Ryman while creating a pipeline of highly capable future leaders for Ryman.
During the programme, each graduate will complete three placements in three different Ryman departments (i.e. office, sales, village and construction), with at least one rotation being in one of our villages or construction sites. Each rotation will see a graduate work in an established position, while also delivering a role-specific improvement project and completing relevant on-the-job training. Our graduates will also undertake a package of tailored education throughout the programme.
Our programme is designed to give graduates the business knowledge and training they need to become a future leader at Ryman. It will also expose our graduates to every area of Ryman, so they can decide on the team that will suit them best at the end of the programme.
Why choose Ryman after graduating?
- A competitive starting salary
- All the benefits of a Ryman team member
- A formal education programme
- Structured on-the-job learning opportunities
- A chance to help deliver interesting projects
- The support of a dedicated mentor
- Work in an environment that has a direct positive impact on the lives of others
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and well-being, banking, insurance, retail and more
- Get free fruit, free yoga, discounted gym membership, furry Fridays (bring your pet to work), regular social club events, charity events and more
- Join one of Australasia's most successful and fastest growing companies
We are looking for grads who:
- Strive for excellence and are passionate about what they do
- Are team players and are kind and caring
- Are in their final year of study in 2020 or have recently graduated
Applications close April 12, and we will contact applicants the week of the 13th April letting them know if we will be progressing or not.
If you are ready to kick start your career to lead, innovate and pioneer….APPLY NOW!!