Suncorp NZ 2020 Graduate ProgramSuncorp
2 weeks ago
8th August 2019 9:00am
25th August 2019 5:00pm
The Suncorp Graduate Experience:
Suncorp’s Graduate Program is a two-year accelerated development programme designed to give you a chance to launch your career in the financial services world with an organisation that is committed to recruiting and fostering talented young people.
Our graduates will experience four six-month rotations with placements in some of our core business areas such as Finance, Technology and Insurance in our Auckland Office. Our programme is structured by streams. Within each stream, there are specific opportunities available to each graduate. If successful, we will work with you to identify the stream most suited to your career aspirations.
As a Suncorp Graduate, you will work alongside inspiring leaders dedicated to mentoring the future talent of our business. You will receive on-the-job training, guided learning plans and will have experiences that will open your mind and enable you to develop professional skills and networks.
Suncorp New Zealand is a leading general and life insurance provider. We’re part of Suncorp, a Top 20 ASX-listed financial services company with $96 billion in assets, employing over 13,500 people. You might know us through our intermediated brands, Vero, Vero Liability and Asteron Life, or through our joint venture partnerships AA Insurance, AA life and AA Finance. Our portfolio of brands means our people can take advantage of the career opportunities that come with a large-scale organisation, while also enjoying the flexibility and flat hierarchy of a small one.
Our people are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders and committed to creating great outcomes for our customers. We believe that we will be our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate. We can offer an exciting range of benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
- Discounts on insurance products
- Corporate discounts at a variety of retailers
For a full range of our benefits please visit https://www.suncorp.co.nz/careers.html
We are looking for Graduates who:
- Are seeking to kick start their career in financial services and are eager to proactively participate in their own career journey
- Possess high level communication skills, are motivated, flexible, resilient and able to work collaboratively within diverse teams
- Come from a variety of backgrounds and academic disciplines. We want the right person for the right job!
- Are Australian / New Zealand Citizens or Australian/NZ Permanent Residents at time of application. Please refer to our website for further eligibility criteria.
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply online by 25 August 2019 (fill in our application form, attach your resume and academic transcript and take an online assessment) → Complete a video interview → Attend our Assessment Centre → Accept verbal offer → Receive you contract → Commence your Grad Programme in early 2020.