Treasury Graduate Analyst (2020 Winter and 2021 Summer)Apply Now
Economics, Government, Statistics, Arts & Humanities, Business & Commerce, Law
9th Feb 2020 12:00am
18th Mar 2020 12:00am
- Are you ready to be part of a programme that inspires, challenges and develops you?
- Do you share our vision of higher living standards for all New Zealanders?
- Are you forward-thinking, inquisitive and eager to learn?
- Do you have the capability and enjoy working with numbers?
- The Policy, Performance and Advisory Stream
- The Macroeconomist Stream
- The Capital and Commercial Stream
- Successfully adapt to an ever-changing work, political and economic environment
- Are driven to enhance their own personal and professional development
- Have capability and enjoy working with numbers
- Build trusted, collaborative and constructive relationships
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, for a wide range of audiences
- Are critical thinkers and have analytical ability
- Are broadminded, inquisitive and harnesses new, and innovative ways of working and thinking
- Value diversity and demonstrate inclusive practices
- Have personal integrity, sound judgement, and an honest and ethical approach
- A commitment to providing work and training opportunities that support your development and career aspirations
- Fantastic exposure to a central government agency with interesting and varied work that influences the lives of New Zealanders
- The opportunity to work in a team that is focused on development, constructive debate and collective impact
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from The Treasury and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)