HR Intern (Auckland)Apply Now
Working towards a degree or a Bachelors Degree
2nd Feb 2020 12:00am
20th Feb 2020 12:00am
Your primary function will be to provide administrative support to the HR team, you'll thrive in this team environment where you will be a key contributor on multiple HR projects, both new and existing. You will learn about standard process and procedures in the workplace, get exposure to several HR Systems and become an integral part of our HR Team. This is an ideal role for someone who is currently in their final year of studying towards a degree in HR, or who has recently completed their degree and is looking for a way to gain experience in the HR world.
- Administrative and communicative support
- Maintaining HR databases and monthly reports
- Recruitment advertising and screening
- Managing and maintaining an HRIS system
- Play an integral part of various HR improvement projects
- Plus much much more!
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Toll and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)