Water Resources Engineer - Recent graduate opportunityTonkin + Taylor
5 months ago
29th January 2019 12:00pm
21st February 2019 10:00pm
Tonkin + Taylor is an environmental and engineering consultancy committed to strong partnerships that help our clients and our people realise their goals. Well known for our technical excellence, we are bursting with energetic and inspirational people who want to build a diverse and enduring career in a progressive, New Zealand owned company.
At T+T, we strongly believe that it's our people that keep our clients coming back. Our people are known for delivering award winning solutions, working collaboratively, and delivering exceptional outcomes for our clients. They are our greatest asset, and we invest in their development, well-being, and their ambitions.
We are incredibly passionate about the culture we have developed within our water resources team, if you are a recent engineering graduate and values autonomy, mastery and purpose in your work and will thrive in a team environment where every day is different, we'd love to speak to you.
Excellent opportunity based in our Auckland office. We are looking for you to start asap. When applying please upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
What we can offer?
- A globally minded consultancy intent on keeping our brilliant people challenged
- Diverse project portfolios, nationwide and offshore
- A fix-it, enquiring, and solutions based design culture
- Mentoring and support from world-class engineering experts
Role and responsibilities
- Designing, reviewing and supporting water resources work and projects
- Interacting with clients and building relationships
- Collaborating in multi-disciplinary teams
- A recent Engineering graduate
- Passionate about water resource design
- An innovative, collaborative person who loves design
- An enquiring mind which can identify and deliver high value to clients
- BE Civil or equivalent
We provide one of the most comprehensive suites of water resource services and expertise in New Zealand and internationally, supporting all market sectors and client requirements. Our team of experts are trusted advisors to Government and non-Government organisations, Councils and private enterprise. We are proudly 100% employee owned and operated, live and breathe our goal to be 'the best to work for, the best to work with, and the best at what we do'.
T+T is not only a place to work - it's a place where your work will make a difference.
Apply now! For further information on T+T, go to www.tonkintaylor.co.nz or if would like any more information about this position, please contact John Devoy on email@example.com