Customer Service RepresentativeApply Now
12th Sep 2019 12:00am
6th Oct 2019 04:00am
- Do you want to work for a nationally recognised brand?
- Are you a customer service superstar who speaks Mandarin?
- If so we are looking for you!
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2018 celebrated 31 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strives to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference! They back their people to do extraordinary things and believe that if you can dream it, you can do it!
Based at their National Headquarters in Palmerston North, Toyota New Zealand currently has available a full-time position within their award winning Customer Care Centre to work as a Customer Service Representative (Monday - Friday). The CSR position is an empowered one that offers the opportunity to deliver hospitality every day. In a supportive team environment, you are working directly with our customers, dealers and internal departments via phone, email and social media. You will offer personalised customer support and be a team player, organised, willing to take ownership of cases, proactive in sourcing information, investigating and finding solutions that benefit all involved parties.
We pride ourselves on our people so to be successful in the role you will need:
- The ability to speak Mandarin as you will be our primary lead for all our Mandarin speaking cases
- An EXCELLENT attitude – you are optimistic, positive and always look for the ‘yes’
- EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills, you naturally go the extra mile for both the customer and your colleagues
- A case management approach - you take ownership, are able to manage multiple tasks, look for solutions and build relationships along the way
- Previous automotive industry experience advantageous but not essential
- The ability to relate to, understand and communicate with a wide variety of people
- The ability to actively listen, use initiative and consider multiple points of view without judgement
- Emotionally resilient, able to work under pressure and handle difficult situations with confidence
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice and act on opportunities for improvement
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel)
Are you confident that you meet the above? Then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today! Screening for this role will begin immediately.
Only applicants with New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency should apply.