TupuToa NavigatorApply Now
Entry Level Jobs
Teaching, Communications, Business & Commerce
15th Sep 2020 08:00am
At TupuToa our mission is to grow Māori and Pacific leaders for a greater Aotearoa. Our journey started in 2016 with 28 eager interns, from our Māori and Pacific communities, placed in various corporate roles in Auckland. We have now expanded to over 230 interns in 4 cities and various sectors all over Aotearoa and overseas!
As an organisation we look to address the persistent inequalities facing our communities and disrupt intergenerational disadvantage. We work to reduce entry and advancement barriers which are biased against Māori and Pacific communities and support organisations in successfully recruiting and onboarding Māori and Pacific peoples in the corporate sector.
We are looking for two extraordinary Navigators, on a fixed term basis (October-March), to provide support and guide our growing and inspirational intern cohort for the 2020/21 summer internship programme. This role is diverse, fast paced and can be based in either Auckland or Wellington.
- Assist and support Māori & Pacific interns navigate their internship over summer
- Opportunity to give back, shape minds and assist young influencers and leaders navigate the complex culture of some of the largest and most prominent corporate and government organisations of Aotearoa
- Work closely and support business partners to ensure interns complete a successful internship
- Contribute to the evolving improvement and development of internship programme, workshops and training sessions
We are seeking someone who:
- Wants to be part of an amazing, innovative, young and vibrant team of movers and shakers
- Can contribute to the mana and magic of TupuToa
- Has experience in youth work, community work or corporate experience could be advantageous
- Is comfortable working with Māori & Pacific interns
If this sounds like you, don't delay and apply now through seek. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?