RAN Performance & Optimisation EngineerApply Now
Telecommunications, Information Systems, Information Technology
31st Oct 2019 12:00am
11th Nov 2019 12:00am
- Optimise the performance and quality of the radio network
- Monitor / report on network service performance
- Raise and follow up on INC’s on RAN Network issues
- Analyse/monitor/troubleshoot regional customer complaints and special events
- Execute BAU health-checks and network audits
- Identify & drive improvements through radio optimisation
- Develop and refine customer experience KPIs and test methods
- Evaluate and specific customer experience tooling & development
- 3rd Line support to the Coverage Helpdesk queries
- Engagement with external teams on all performance and optimisation matters under area of responsibility.
What will I bring?
- Previous telecommunications experience.
- Educated to a Masters or PhD level
- Strong technical knowledge across RAN technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A constant drive for improvement.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Vodafone and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)