Graduate TraineeWestcon Comstor
4 months ago
28th November 2018 12:00am
21st December 2018 11:55pm
Westcon-Comstor has two Graduate placements available starting January 2019. These placements are each for a 12m period rotating around four (4) business units to maximise your experience and learning journey!
Graduates will have the opportunity to gain experience in tools such as SAP/ERP and other platforms within the technology and services industry, as well as get the chance to work within various business units to give solid foundational experience to build on in their career.
After 6 months within the graduate program, Graduates are invited to apply for permanent opportunities within the business.
Key responsibilities within the four (4) different business units will include, but are not limited to:
- High volume of reporting and excel data validation and correction
- Providing a proactive support service to the wider Westcon Group NZ and Leadership Teams. As the role requires regular interaction with many different groups of people, the Graduate must exhibit a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills at all times
- Escalating and following up on emails from customers inquiry's to our internal teams and relaying these updates back to the client.
- Following up ETA's and tracking shipments and communicating this back to the customer/(s)
- Assisting the sales team in preparation of booked meetings with customers and vendors, including managing catering and travel requirements.
- Regularly update CRM for reporting purposes, including 'customer' contact list, ideally daily; ensuring it is accurate and reflective of current pipeline.
- Document preparation of sales opportunities and reporting within CRM prior to meetings.
- Generate and provide customer quotes in ERP
- Record & manage quote information in CRM
- Follow up & close on open customer quotes
- Liaise with internal teams in order to progress request tickets
- Generate and provide customer quotations within agreed service level agreements with a focus on accuracy and with an attention to detail.
- Gathering and maintaining market and customer information
- Other duties as required
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- As this will be communicating with customers, we need excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous customer service experience is highly regarded
- Passion in technology and IT
Become part of the Westcon-Comstor family and its work-hard/play-hard team culture!
Westcon - Comstor is the world's leading specialty distributor of advanced network technological solutions. At Westcon - Comstor, our success is built on providing exceptional service to our resellers and the vendors we partner with. We are a value added distributor of category-leading solutions including datacentre and infrastructure, security, convergence, virtualisation, networking and storage with a variety of specialty resellers. Our teams provide exceptional sales, technical and customer service support to accelerate the business of our partners.
At Westcon-Comstor NZ we pride ourselves in delivering IT solutions to best meet customer needs on time, with a reputation second to none for client satisfaction, through the provision of value added products and services. We are a fast paced company who puts the provision of quality customer service first.
Come and join our spirited and commercially astute team where being good humoured and highly motivated are definite pre-requisites in joining this team. We are focused on being the leaders in our industry and having a culture of integrity, accountability, drive for success and fun.
We believe that our people are integral to the business and a major reason for success. People are our most valuable asset - we employ people who deliver outstanding results, embrace our values and are passionate about our brand.