Marketing AssistantWestcon Comstor
Information Technology Marketing
1 week ago
10th June 2019 9:00am
10th July 2019 5:00pm
Become part of the Westcon-Comstor family and its work-hard/play-hard team culture!
Location: Albany, North Shore, Auckland
This is a casual role, with no set days and hours to work, but the maximum of up to 10 hours per week at minimum wage an hour. Working days is during the week only between 8:30am and 5:30pm, no weekends.
NO experience or qualifications required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Printing and collating collateral
- Laminating items
- Helping to distribute marketing rewards post campaigns
- Phoning venues to confirm event details/checking availability for events
- Sourcing suppliers for various items related to events/campaigns
- Shipping items to various events – collating and labelling
- Liaising with event attendees / managing attendance RSVPs
- Communicating event attendance numbers with wider Westcon team
- Communicating with customers to follow up on delivery of sales spiffs or event attendance
- Reporting back to Marketing Team Lead on a regular basis
- Recommend event venues based on research and reviews
- From time to time attending and assisting with running of events
- Any other duties as required by management
Westcon - Comstor is the world's leading specialty distributor of advanced network technological solutions. At Westcon - Comstor, our success is built on providing exceptional service to our resellers and the vendors we partner with. We are a value added distributor of category-leading solutions including datacentre and infrastructure, security, convergence, virtualisation, networking and storage with a variety of specialty resellers. Our teams provide exceptional sales, technical and customer service support to accelerate the business of our partners.
At Westcon-Comstor NZ we pride ourselves in delivering IT solutions to best meet customer needs on time, with a reputation second to none for client satisfaction, through the provision of value added products and services. We are a fast paced company who puts the provision of quality customer service first.
Come and join our spirited and commercially astute team where being good humoured and highly motivated are definite pre-requisites in joining this team. We are focused on being the leaders in our industry and having a culture of integrity, accountability, drive for success and fun.
We believe that our people are integral to the business and a major reason for success. People are our most valuable asset - we employ people who deliver outstanding results, embrace our values and are passionate about our brand.
If you want to start a career that is anything but ordinary, then apply today!